Bachelor of Commerce - Annamalai University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The Online Distance Learning BCom is of three years duration leading to a UGC recognized BCom degree. The program aims to provide the student with core commerce knowledge bundled with a wide range of managerial skills. The program offered by Annamalai University is in collaboration with 361 Degree Minds.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
The student must be a 10+2 in any stream.
The student must be a 10+2 in any stream
One Time payment
Rs. 6,500 + Rs. 5,000 + Rs. 5000
The examination fee is extra and will be announced by the University before the exams. The application and prospectus fee is Rs. 150.
Books- The cost of books is additional Rs. 1500 per year (Total Rs. 4500 for 3 years)
Books will be provided by the University.
The BCom degree is awarded by the Annamalai University which is approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of India, UGC, Distance Education Council and AICTE.
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
1. Elements of Insurance
2. Prose and Usage
3. Management Principles
4. Financial Accounting
1. English Composition and Business Correspondence
2. Business Organization and Office Management
3. Business Statistics
4. Advanced Financial Accounting
2. Commercial Law
3. Modern Banking - Theory
4. Law and Practice
5. Corporate Accounting
6. Cost and Management Accounting