Master of Arts - Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The Distance Learning M.A. is a two year program which leads to a UGC/DEC recognized Master of Arts degree.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
Working Executives & Graduates in any discipline, entrepreneurs who are looking to equip themselves with the current knowledge and skills in Management practices.
The student must be a graduate in any stream.
Annual Payment Mode
Rs 5600 + Rs 4600
The first year fee includes Tuition Fee, Admission Fee (Rs. 500 for PG courses, Rs. 300 for BBA/BCA and Rs. 200 for BA/BCom) and Prospectus Fee (Rs 500/-). An additional Examination Fee will be payable by the candidate at the time of examination according to the notification issued by the university
The degree is awarded by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune (BVDU) which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune (BVDU) is one of the largest universities established under the UGC Act, 1956 in India, was founded in the year 1996 and is known for its academic excellence and its distinctive features. The university has been rated one of the top ten Universities in the country by Association of Indian Universities. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has awarded the most prestigious ‘A’ grade to the University.
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
M.A. Program is of two years duration
Electives (To be chosen in Second Year)