Master of Arts(Online Mode) - Karnataka State Open University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The M.A. degree is awarded from Karnataka State Open University, which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC). The Karnataka State Open University established on 1st June 1996 vide Karnataka Govt. Notification No. ED 1 UOV 95 dated 12th February 1996 - KSOU Act 1992 is considered to be a reputed Open University amongst the open learning institutions in the country. University is also a regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi since 1999.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
Working Executives & Graduates in any discipline, entrepreneurs who are looking to equip themselves with the current knowledge and skills in Management practices.
Bachelor’s Degree from any UGC recognized University.
Rs. 7,100 + Rs. 6,500
The examination fee is extra and will be announced by the University before the exams. The registration, application and ID card fee is Rs. 600 (included in the 1st semester fees).
Printed Study Material (Optional) - The cost of study material is additional Rs. 2,400 per year (Total Rs. 4,800 for 2 years).
The Master of Arts program is designed for graduates who are eager to shape leadership roles for themselves in the 21st century. It is a program that recognizes the unique benefits to be had through combining selected core areas of study in the humanities, social sciences and languages with analysis, ethics and critical reasoning. The program also provides the student with a skill set appropriate for managing resources as well as sound presentation and communication skills, which are required in today's industry.
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
The Program is of two years duration.
Choose from below mentioned electives. Subjects will be as per the electives selected:
2. Mass Communication & Journalism
4. Political Science