Master of Arts - Tamilnadu Open University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The Distance Learning MA is of two years duration leading to a UGC recognized MA degree.The structure of the program is designed to provide an ample of flexibility that allows students to focus on specific areas of study.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
Working Executives & Graduates in any discipline, entrepreneurs who are looking to equip themselves with the current knowledge and skills in Management practices.
Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University.
Rs. 3030 + 2730 (Total Rs. 5,760)
Examination Fee is additional and will be payable directly to University at the time of registration for examination.
The MA degree is awarded from Tamil Nadu Open University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
The Tamil Nadu Open University was established by an Act (No.27 of 2002) of the Legislative Assembly of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and a member of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU). It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Union Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD).
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
Choose from below mentioned electives. Subjects will be as per the electives selected:
2. Mass Communication & Journalism
4. Political Science