Master of Computer Application - Tamilnadu Open University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The Distance Learning Master of Computer Application program is of three years duration leading to a UGC recognized MCA degree. This program is specially designed to offer knowledge and expertise to the students heading for a career in the IT field.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
Working Executives & Graduates in any discipline, entrepreneurs who are looking to equip themselves with the current knowledge and skills in Management practices.
Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University.
One Time payment
Rs.14000 + Rs. 13,700 + Rs. 13,700
Examination Fee and Admission Fee need to be paid in addition to the Tuition Fee
The MCA degree is awarded from Tamil Nadu Open University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
The Tamil Nadu Open University was established by an Act (No.27 of 2002) of the Legislative Assembly of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and a member of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU). It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Union Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD).
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
1st Year 1st Sem
1. Computer Fundamentals
2. Introduction to Software
3. Data Structure through C
4. Elements of Systems Analysis and Design
5. Introduction to Database Management
1st Year 2nd Sem
1. Introduction to Computer Organisation
2. Introduction to Software Engineering
3. Computer Oriented Numerical Methods
4. C++ and Object Oriented Programming
5. Theory of Computer Science
6. MCA Lab – 3: Windows Applications
7. MCA Lab-4: Introduction to Software Engineering
2nd Year 3rd Sem
1. Computer Graphics
2. Design and Analysis of Algorithms
3. Accounting and Finance on Computers
4. Computer Networks
2nd Year 4th Sem
1. Operations Research
2. Operating Systems
3. Object Oriented Analysis and Design
4. Internet Programming
5. Visual Programming
3rd Year 5th Sem
1. Relational Database Management
2. Client Server Technology
3. Multimedia Systems
4. Distributed Computing
5. Network Programming
3rd Year 6th Sem
1. Project Work