Masters in Business Administration - Annamalai University
- Date And Fees
- USP And Benifits
- Apply Now
The Online Distance Learning MBA is of two years duration leading to a UGC recognized MBA degree. The program focuses on various management areas in a business. The program offered by Annamalai University is in collaboration with 361 Degree Minds.
The MBA degree is awarded by the Annamalai University which is approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of India, UGC and AICTE.
The Annamalai University established in the year 1929 is one of the Asia's largest universities. The University is accredited with 'A' grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). All the programs offered by Directorate of Distance Education have been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The program will be delivered in collaboration between Annamalai University and 361 Degree Minds.
Committing towards the provisioning of novel, transparent and robust approach for distance/online education, the pedagogy of EduMegaMart will be highly interactive and technically enriched using advanced Learning and Management system (LMS) facility. It will leverage use of varied technologies and will comprised of, depending on the specialization, subject, a judicious blend of lectures, interactive learning facilities, LMS, real life case studies, quizzes, educational activities and various assignments with quality oriented assessment facilities.
Who Should Attend
Working Executives & Graduates in any discipline, entrepreneurs who are looking to equip themselves with the current knowledge and skills in Management practices.
Bachelor’s Degree from any UGC recognised University.
One Time payment
Rs. 20,500 + Rs. 18,000
The examination fee is extra and will be announced by the University before the exams. The application and prospectus fee is Rs. 250.
Books- The cost of books is additional Rs. 2400 per year (Total Rs. 4800 for 2 years).
Books will be provided by the University.
The job opportunities for MBA graduates extend over multiple industries and multiple functions. Some of the most popular fields for management graduates are: *Management Consulting, Public Relations, Non-Profit Management, Financial Services, Investment Banking, E-commerce, Marketing, Investment Management, Retail, Advertising, Healthcare, Consumer Goods
EduMegaMart possesses numerous unique, calibrated and quality enriched approaches to deliver optimal quality service and support. Some of the predominant USPs is:
• A Multidisciplinary Online/Distance Education Platform
• Centralized digital library and LMS Facility
• Transparent Educational Environment and Networking with alumnus and working professionals
• Free Access to the EduJobs, a Globally accessible Job Portal for Search and Apply for Jobs
• Resume Booster facility with Global Profiling and assessment
• Free Access to boost your career and global exposure with associated Eduplexus’s platforms (http://www.eduplexus.com) for varied service segments.
• Free access to specific web platforms of Eduplexus (Dronax, EduMegaMart, EduJobs, EduZx, EduCentral and Stark Technovision) for your personal as well as professional growth and recognition.
• Quality Monitoring and control By Eduplexus Centralized Monitoring System (ECMS)
• Unique and Technically advanced platform for creating and managing course materials and assessments for quality educational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Discussion Forum And Virtual Class Room
• Compatible With Your Own Pace
• Anytime & Anywhere Access
• Globally Acceptable
• Many More…
1. Principles of Management
2. Financial & Management Accounting
3. Managerial Economics
4. Legal Environment of Business
5. Organisational Behaviour
6. Written Analysis & Communication
7. Business Policy & Strategic Management
8. Research Methodology
1. Human Resource Management
2. Marketing Management
3. Financial Management
4. Production & Materials Management
5. International Business
6. Project Mgt & Entrepreneurship
7. Elective 1
8. Elective 2